Welcome to Bird Removal of Boca Raton! We specialize in the humane and effective resolution of human/bird conflicts in the Boca Raton metro region, and throughout Florida. Whether you have a single bird in a building, or need to prevent pigeon roosting (and bird droppings) on a large architectural project, we can solve your Boca Raton bird problem effectively and professionally. We install exclusion materials to keep birds away, and even provide pigeon trapping as a means of Boca Raton bird removal. We are not a pest control company, but rather wildlife, bat, and bird specialists only. Click on our Boca Raton Prices page to find out more about our prices for bird control work. You can also read the topics addressed on this website to learn more about how to resolve your specific bird conflict. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to keep the pigeons out of the barn
Pigeons are very special birds in terms of their look, and shape and even the type of the pigeon. They are very beautiful and elegant. However, not all that glitters is gold. Do not judge them as good without first of all seeing the true colors of the bird.
How is the relationship between pigeons and humans?
From a very long time, pigeons are known to co-exist peacefully with the human population. However, they have become a great nuisance since they tend to overcrowd in barns where the human stay. This gets so bad since their control is becoming very hard. This is what causes worry to the humans.
Is it a pest or a pet?
I think that question is self-explanatory and self evident pointing back to the effects and harms the bird can cause. Well then let’s find out together whether this is a pet or a pest.
• The pigeons have a tendency of overcrowding in the barns of human residence.
• Pigeons are known to spread fleas around your home. Everybody knows the harmful effects of fleas and what they can do.
• They are known to spread dirt very fast around your home. Something that can be very annoying.
• Worst of all they can eat food intended for other animals.
With such an argument, what can you call this type of animal a pet or a pest? Definitely, I would go for a pest.
How to get them out of the barn
If you discover that you have pigeons in your barn, first you should figure out some ways to get them out of there.
• First know why your visitor has visited you. After establishing the root cause of their visit, try and destroy the thing that could have caused them to come, among the being water along with other food resources. Water to some extent becomes the magnet to pigeons.
• If there are nests in your barn, try and destroy them immediately. This will scare away the pigeons making them go away and very hopefully away from the barn.
• You can also install the bird spikes and nettings to capture the pigeons. But if the pigeons are so stubborn it is time to install some force. You can place some traps to catch them or even kill them.
Those are just some of the few key things that you need to know when you are opting to catch and get the animals out of your barn. This should be simple and thorough though very enjoying.