Welcome to Bird Removal of Chattanooga! We specialize in the humane and effective resolution of human/bird conflicts in the Chattanooga metro region, and throughout Tennessee. Whether you have a single bird in a building, or need to prevent pigeon roosting (and bird droppings) on a large architectural project, we can solve your Chattanooga bird problem effectively and professionally. We install exclusion materials to keep birds away, and even provide pigeon trapping as a means of Chattanooga bird removal. We are not a pest control company, but rather wildlife, bat, and bird specialists only. Click on our Chattanooga Prices page to find out more about our prices for bird control work. You can also read the topics addressed on this website to learn more about how to resolve your specific bird conflict. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bird spike installation
Let’s discuss some prominent tips that can be considered as effective for installation of bird spikes.
• It is best that installation of bird spikes should be carried out prior to the start of bird season. It is simple and easy to keep varieties of birds away instead of repelling them after development of living patterns.
• You should get maximum information related with legal as well as public relations which are shared with environment sometimes there are regulations present for specified species that you want to repel and sticking with laws is extremely important in all cases.
• It is important that all traces related with infestation of birds should be removed you should clean the droppings, mess as well feathers and other features also remove nests. It is recommended that you should prefer to use stronger cleanser for removal of any kind of visual signs or scents.
• Next step is to ensure that you have removed all those factors, which are attracting birds towards your area like spillage of food, garbage and other related aspects.
• In case there are damages present upon surfaces, then you should prefer to repair everything before using bird spikes of stainless steel.
• You should also focus upon removal of overhanging braches for minimizing issues related with increased foliage and it is important to ensure that spikes should be applied to highest possible surfaces.
• It is important to provide covering to all surfaces which have been exposed, cervices as well as corners because birds can appear to be creative as well as stubborn seeking ways that can allow them to get into surfaces that are not covered.
• There can be some problem areas consider them as well.